This was awesome.
1. Chop up some garlic, into tiny daggers.
2. Stab the daggers into a 6lb pork shoulder that you’ve placed in a dutch oven.
3. Add some rosemary, onion powder, salt, pepper, and cumin while you’re at it.
4. Add about 4 cups of chicken stock.
5. Put the lid on it, and throw it into a 275 degree oven for 6 hours.
6. Take it out of the oven. Smells good huh?
7. Pull all the meat off the bone.
8. Shred the meat apart. You can use a couple of forks, or you can just use your hands and pull it apart (this way is more fun, and more efficient)
9. Pour about a half cup of vinegar mop on the pork and mix.
10. Serve hot, with cole slaw & extra mop on the side for the vinegar lovers.
1 cup apple cider vinegar
3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1 tsp hot chili powder or red pepper flakes
1 tbsp milld chili powder
1 tsp molasses
salt to taste