(The tattoo that is stopping me from wearing my belt… Yes, that’s a pig in a tree)
- 4 eggs, olive oil, cilantro, dill, hot sauce.
- Coffee w/ half & half
- 1/2 pound of chopped up turkey burgers with pesto sauce
- Large salad (4 cups romain, 1/4# grilled chicken, 1 egg, pecans, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, olive oil)
- 3 scoops After-Max (yeah… this is usually supposed to go after, but I needed something in my stomach and didn’t have time to cook)
Lifting – Texas Method, Week 2: Volume Day
5×5 @ 185# (I got a new tattoo this weekend, so I didn’t wear my belt… it kinda sucked. I felt wobbly. But… this weight is pretty light so I made it through without too much struggle.)
5×5 @ 60# (again with the belt comments)
1×5 @ 235 (belt… yeaahhhhhhh) Had to yell and scream in summon my inner beast for the last two. I was tired.
- 1 cup of orange juice (wanted some carbs… didn’t have any veggies in the fridge)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1/2 an onion
- 1 shallot
- Spices galore.