This dinner was surprisingly awesome. I wasn’t sure how it was going to turn out but it was totally legitimately ‘good’! Like if Beef Stroganoff and Swedish Meatballs had a paleo style baby 🙂
- 1 large spaghetti squash (cooked and pulled apart)
- 1# of ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped shiitaki mushrooms
- 1 shallot sliced
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 cup of milk (replace with coconut milk if you don’t dairy, It will be sweeter, but still good)
- 1/4 cup cream (omit, if you don’t do dairy, perhaps try coconut cream)
- Grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Cook the ground beef & veggies until cooked. Add the dairy and parsley and simmer on low until it thickens a bit. Add the squash in and let it soak in for a few minutes. Serve hot.
2/28/13 – Log
- 4 eggs w/ olive oil & green onions.
- 1/2 an avocado with salt & lemon.
Lifting – Texas Method, Week 2, Recovery Day
Squat: 2×5 @ 150#
Bench: 3×5@ 80#
Chins: 3×5 with thin green band
- 1 cup roasted broccoli
- 2 scoops whey.
- Handful of cashews
- Coffee with cream
- 2 overstuffed chicken tacos
- 4 Corn toritllas (wanted some carbs since I lifted and this was my best available option today)
- 1/2# chicken
- 1 tbsp guacamole
- about 2 dozen mussels (not muscles. Who even knew they were two different words??)
- 1/2 of the recipe above (which was an insane amount of food)