- 2 jumbo eggs over easy in olive oil
- 1/2 an avocado
Lunch at Los Papis in DUMBO:
Los Papis is, hands down, the best restaurant in DUMBO if you are Paleo (and honestly, in my opinion, even if you aren’t). It’s this random hole in the wall spanish restaurant with a never ending supply of plantains, chicken, beef stew, fish, and avocados. I personally love the hot food bar, but you can buy a number of amazing dishes off of the menu as well. I am absolutely in love with this place and probably eat here 2-3 days a week. You can get SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD for like $7!! A paleo powerlifter’s wet dream.
(Image of someones delicious food stolen from the internet as an example of what “SO MUCH FUCKING FOOD” means. This heaping pile probably cost them $8 … slightly more than usual because of the ceviche.)
Today I had:
- 3 cups salad (romain, cucumber, carrots, etc…)
- 1 scoop of avocado (probably about 1/2 of one)
- about 1/2 a chicken
On lifting days, I often get plantains or yucca and beef stew.
Dinner…. ugh, just don’t feel like cooking:
- 3 jumbo eggs scrambled with:
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 tiny snitch of the banana bread I made my husband… Not sure this is even log worthy.