5/4/13 – Training and food
Aerobics step up blocks make for fantastic deadlifting blocks if your gym doesn’t have them 😉
- A couple spoonfuls of greek yogurt
CUBE Method, Week 1 – Deadlifts – Rep Day
Everything felt fucking great. I think eating an enormous chimichanga the night before might have been to thank.
Warmup – back extensions, stretching, jumping around, silly shit.
Deadlifts – 1×8@ 190#
Deadlifts off 4″ block – 2×3@ 225#
High bar Squat – 3×8@115#
Really light accessory work because I hurt my back a little with this shit last week and didn’t want to do it again.
Back Extensions – 3×15
Sit Ups – 3×15
Good Mornings – 3×10 with the bar.
- 2 chicken tacos – chicken, cilantro, corn tortillas, salsa
- 1 steak taco – steak, cilantro, corn tortilla, salsa, onions
- 12 piece chicken nuggets from chick-fil-a (I don’t know how they make this chicken so good but it blows my mind every time)
Best Friends Wedding!!! WOO!! Lots of fun, but I am hungover today and so sleepy
Being silly at the wedding
- Too many appetizers
- Too much wine
- Dinner – chicken, steak, mashed potatoes, asparagus
- 2 scones
- 1 chocolate filled crepe
- 2 bites of wedding cake
- Some olives and a gin and tonic later in the night