I am including my career goals on my blog now, because it hugely important to me right now, and I don’t think it’s appropriate to ignore it.
- Get a tattoo apprenticeship
- Have my artwork featured on a notable blog, instagram, or magazine
- Exhibit my artwork at a gallery
Fitness & Fun
Because I know that my career is going to be taking the front seat for a while, I am setting my fitness goals accordingly. They are basically just to let me feel happy, confident, and healthy every day. Right now, I just want to feel good with my body, be flexible, and have fun outside. I would like to compete at Raw Nationals again, but I’m not sure I will be able to swing the cost of flights and stuff, so any competition will suffice.
- Get my body-weight down to 145#
- Maintain some muscle mass & strength!
- Compete in 1 Powerlifting competition
- Be able to do the splits
- Enjoy the outdoors